[photodesk] Re: New Photodesk 3.10 and the old TWAIN problem

  • From: Chris Shepheard <chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 19:05:08 GMT

In message <83f9909c51.Bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Bernard <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When running !Photodesk 3.10, if I allow the TwainPDIF module (v0.11)
> to load in the !PhotoDesk.!Run file, Photodesk and the whole Iyonix PC
> using RISC OS 5.16 will crash and lock solid shortly afterwards.
> This has only started to happen since the TwainPDIF module was
> 32-bitted.  My version of BASIC V is 1.44

> As you appear to be using RISC OS 4.02, can't you just use an old
> v0.10 26-bit version of the TwainPDIF module to cure your problems?

I've tried that and it gives "Illegal window handle" on transfer of
the image into PD (the image makes it to the clipboard and on
restarting PD is generally usable - obviously though the system
stability could be dodgy so I don't risk it).

Chris
--

Chris Shepheard writing as himself
chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx