[photodesk] Major site update

  • From: Chris Terran <chris.terranova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 01:24:45 +0100

The tiles section of our Photodesk support site has been upgraded.

The whole section is now database-driven using custom PHP code, and I'd
be grateful for reports of any problems. Each tile is categorised, and
you can view recent additions (lots!) and a random selection too.

Incidentally, the whole thing was tested on an Iyonix running
WebJames+PHP, serving to a Mac and a PC (as well as locally to the
Iyonix) -- it worked flawlessly on being transferred to the 'real' site.

I suggest using NetSurf to view it; Oregano2 does not handle the CSS
very well :-( though it is usable. NetSurf also has the very nice
feature of being able to Ctrl-drag an image directly out of a page :-)

Any comments or suggestions gratefully received!

Link: http://photodesk.iconbar.com/res/tiles/

Best, Chris

--
*** Chris & Lee's Photodesk tutorials, tips and resources
*** http://www.photodesk.iconbar.com