[photodesk] Draft New Photodesk manual available

  • From: CJE/NCS Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:48:24 +0000 (GMT)

Photodesk, the premier photo retouching package for RISC OS, has been in the
process of having a new written from scratch manual for some time now. This
work is continuing and is approximately 85% complete. To enable users to
benefit from the new manual now, we have made the draft version available to
download from our website. Full instructions on how to update the template
manual on the Photodesk 3.09 CD to the new manual are included in the
download. The new author would also welcome any comments, suggestions or
feedback on the manual. We must thank Chris Terran for his many hours of
work.

Users of Photodesk 3.09 & 3.09x can download the manual for free from
http://www.cjemicros.co.uk/photodesk or, as the download is 5.6MB, we can
also make it available on CD for a 5GBP admin charge.

Anyone with Photodesk prior to 3.09 can upgrade to the latest release of
Photodesk (version 3.09x) which now comes complete with the draft manual on
CD.

Upgrades
3.09 to 3.09x: Free download or 4GBP on floppy disc / 5GBP on CD
3.08 to 3.09x: 17GBP
3.05 or 3.06 to 3.09x: 27GBP
3.00-3.04 to 3.09x: 42GBP
2.xx to 3.09x: 63GBP

Full copy: 84GBP

Prices include european delivery

We are unable to give a time scale for the full version, but it will be
available as a free download when available for Photodesk 3.09 or later
users.

Chris Evans

--
CJE Micro's                              'Acorn Centre of Technology'
Tel: +44 1903 523666                             Fax: +44 1903 523679