[photodesk] Re: Can anyone replicate this Photodesk problem?

  • From: Chris Shepheard <chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:08:38 GMT

Hi Andrew

In message <Marcel-1.53-0311133637-bc8pErr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          CJE Sales <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The user has an Iyonix with RISC OS 5.16 and 512MB RAM. Unfortunately we've
> been unable to replicate either problem on a similar system (or any other
> system) here, so wondered if anyone else has either come across these
> problems, or can replicate them on their system?

Here (SA RPC running 4.02) it occurs somewhat differently how you
describe:

The "Overwrite/Rename" box only appears on the first circuit.
Following that there seems to be no way to save the file with the same
name.

Dragging the icon to the filer window having changed the default name
to match that of the file already saved results in nothing! The
"error" box does not appear but neither does the Save dialogue
disappear nor the file get saved!

If I save the file to another directory it, obviously, saves OK but
then trying to save again in the original directory I again get no
error box (overwrite/rename) and the Save window/dialogue stays on
screen.

It seems like there's something wrong in the event handling routines
here?

Chris

--

Chris Shepheard writing as himself