[photodesk] Calibration

  • From: Philip <sa3196@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 20:54:29 +0100

 I have Photodesk 3.14-17 running on a Titanium system Riscos 5.24 and I am trying to calibrate the printer to what is on the screen.

If I go to print calibration box and chose linear press the eye and all, move the bottom point up to 3 the photo lightens.

But if I then print the photo it prints darker than on the screen. If I then move bottom point across the screen to 3 the photo gets darker.

If I then print the photo is lighter than the screen. They are working opposite making calibration a little bit hard. What am I doing wrong.

I had a Beagle Board before and printing was very slow. Thought I would try it out as it is a lot faster. The printer is a Epson Photo R2880 witch gives very good results.

Philip may

---
To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/photodesk