[photodesk] 1GB RAM Iyonix user needed as beta tester!

  • From: CJE/NCS Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:58:03 +0100 (BST)

Work on Photodesk has been going on for some time now, one of the main areas
being addressed was the 'high memory problem'

We are now looking for a beta tester who has a 1GB Iyonix, if anyone of you
are a regular Photodesk user and have 1GB fitted to your Iyonix please
contact us by email or phone.

We are not yet giving a release date for the update, except to say we hope
it will be this year!
n.b. It will be a chargeable upgrade.

Chris Evans

--
CJE Micro's                              'Acorn Centre of Technology'
Tel: +44 1903 523666                             Fax: +44 1903 523679