[phoenixchoralesc] Re: Draft.02

  • From: Linda Atherton <l.atherton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:55:37 -0400

I think this will do the job.

Thanks, Margaret!

Linda

On Sep 29, 2015, at 11:10 AM, Margaret L. Merrill <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Uplifting and positive with thanks to the editors. Other thoughts, edits,
revisions???

Calling all singers!

Skillins Greenhouse in Falmouth has generously offered us space for a fall
concert on Saturday, November 21. We will be collecting food and donations
for Good Shepard Food Bank as well as recruiting new members for Phoenix
Chorale.

We need a show of hands as to who can commit to regular rehearsal attendance
and concert participation. Knowing how many singers we will have and the
distribution of voices is key to picking the best music for this concert.

Looking forward to singing out!

The Board & Artistic Director