[phoenixchoralesc] Re: Board Meeting Agenda

  • From: roryphoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 12:09:38 -0400

So we can get used to what we'll probably do once we incorporate,
please insert:

Call to order
Approve minutes
Treasurer's report
Adjourn

Rory

On Mon, 7 Sep 2015 10:50:40 -0400, "Margaret L. Merrill" wrote:

Hi all,
Gathering thoughts about our board meeting this Thursday at 5:30.

* Update from Deirdre and Russ re lawyer meeting last Friday
* Any unfinished business on the bylaws - membership issues
* Email protocol
* Nov. 21 concert
* Other

Please get back to me with thoughts, insights, suggestions by COB Tuesday.

Thanks,
Margaret

Margaret L. Merrill, EdD
Early Childhood Instructor
University of Southern Maine at Lewiston Auburn
USM ETEP/TEAMS Field Supervisor
37 College Avenue
8 Bailey Hall
Gorham, ME 04038