[phoenixchorale exec] Re: [phoenixchoralesc] Re: New board member

  • From: roryphoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: phoenixchoraleex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 09:39:54 -0500

That's great. She will make a wonderful membership chairperson ;-).
I do think we should stick with our plan of not bringing anyone new in before we settle on Deirdre's contract, in executive session.
But to have Margo attend regular meetings (as, frankly, anybody can) would be a great way for her to come up to speed.
By the way, I was going to write this morning that Kim MacIsaac, the fund-raiser I wrote about before, has agreed to come to the meeting and will be there at 5pm to discuss how she might be able to help us.
Rory

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 09:01:35 -0500, Linda Atherton <l.atherton@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Yay!

Linda