[phoenixchorale exec] Re: getting the check back

  • From: roryphoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: phoenixchoraleex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 12:51:29 -0500

Linda,

That's drag. Please get well soon.
I've told Jon to mail the check to your address, thinking that having it go to Deirdre like before is an extra step. So if you are still not well when it comes, call me and I'll come get it. I'll try to get over to Norway to pick up the defunct check as soon as possible. Unfortunately I don't have my car today.
Thanks.
Rory

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:45:51 -0500, Linda Atherton <l.atherton@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I've come down with the flu. Won't be going anywhere for a few days. Someone else will have to deal with this.

Sorry,

Linda