[phoenixchorale] Re: phoenixchorale Digest V1 #15

  • From: Leigh Mundhenk <mundhenk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchorale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 06:26:04 -0500

Yes, rehearsal is at my house. I lived at 25 Marigold Ln. in Falmouth.
Directions follow:

House Directions:

We live at 25 Marigold Lane in Falmouth.. in Tidewater Farm.

From Portland take 295 until the Falmouth Foreside exit and go north on Rt
1.  Take a left onto Clearwater Drive on the south side of the Walmart
shopping center, your first right onto Farm Gate and your first left on to
Marigold. Follow it around until you get to the end where it rejoins Farm
Gate. My house is the blue house with black shutters on the right at the
corner.

From North, take 295 and get off at Bucknam Rd. Take a left towards Rt 1
and take a right onto Rt 1. Go to Clearwater Drive on the south side of the
Walmart shopping center and follow directions above.

Phone number is 772-2550.

--
Leigh G. Mundhenk PhD
*Work*Concepts