[phoenixchorale] Re: Welcome new listserv subscribers

  • From: Jennifer Tingle <jennifer.tingle3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchorale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 13:03:09 -0400

Thanks Rory!

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:38 AM, roryphoenix <
roryphoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have three new folks on our Phoenix Chorale mailing list: Malika
Watson, Ed Cunningham, and Jennifer Tingle.

Welcome! You will now receive the emails that automatically go out to all
34 of us when any of us writes to phoenixchorale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Please remember some things:

1. You can ONLY post an email if it is FROM the email address you used
when you JOINED! Ask me about that if you're not sure. If your post is
successful, you will receive a copy in your regular IN box.

2. This is an unmoderated list, so ANYTHING you post will immediately go
out to the other subscribers.

3. ONLY subscribers can post to the list. You won't have to worry about
getting any spam from us, but please make sure anything you post is germane
to the group.

4. If you simply REPLY to a post, it goes to everyone. That's the beauty
of a "listserv." If you ONLY want to reply to the sender, you must type
their specific email address into the TO box on your email (you will see
this address in the "on behalf of" portion of the FROM for that email).

Hope to see you all on Thursday evenings, 7ipm, Canco Woods. If you have a
friend who sings, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO BRING HIM OR HER ALONG, or tell
them how to reach us.

Rory Sellers

207-773-7446