[phoenixchorale] Re: Phoenix Chorale

  • From: Mark Mersereau <mark.mers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchorale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:59:44 -0400

Hi Margaret,

Thanks for the reminder! Unfortunately, I have a conflict tonight, and I'm
unable to attend the rehearsal. I'm going to hear John Gorka perform at One
Longfellow Square.

I'm still hoping we can find a time to meet and discuss *Quiet*, etc. How
about next Thursday before Phoenix rehearsal? I could meet as early as 5:30
PM. Perhaps we could meet at a restaurant and have something to eat while
we chat. Let me know!

Best, etc.,

  -- Mark

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 12:36 PM, Margaret Merrill <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Greetings,
> A timely & friendly reminder that Thursday’s rehearsal will be back at our
> new home - Portland Friends Meeting at 1837 Forest Ave. Rehearsal begins at
> 7:00.
>

> See you all there.
> Cheers,
> Margaret