[phoenixchorale] Re: Ice Cream Social

  • From: Elissa Armstrong <elissa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "phoenixchorale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <phoenixchorale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:22:36 -0400

Hi Mettie,
Thanks for doing this. Unfortunately I haven’t mastered the “2places at once”
thing. Allen’s mens group from Lexington is coming that day and wives are
coming too. We’re doing an art project, hopefully out doors, so if you sing
really loud, maybe we’ll hear you ;-)
I know you’ll have a great time as the Phoenix group is wonderful!
-Elissa

On Jun 14, 2015, at 6:29 AM, Mettie Whipple <design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi members of the Phoenix Chorale community,

We are having a get together at our home on June 28th, to see old friends —
and also to eat ice cream and hopefully sing together (if you play an
instrument please bring it along).

We'd like to get to know you, if you're singing with the Phoenix Chorale!
Please let us know if you can come.

If you need directions, let us know, and we'll send you a map.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Mettie and Nipper

<IceCreamSocial.jpeg>