[phoenixchorale] Re: De Noche

  • From: Deirdre McClure <dmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchorale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Victoria Kostadinova <victoriabernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 21:08:21 -0400

Don't touch! Some goblin in there - some parts are transposed into a different key, periodically...then back to normal.....I must have pushed some button half way through. Arrrrg!

I will resend a corrected copy tonight. Sorry!

Deirre

On 4/10/2016 11:44 PM, Deirdre McClure wrote:

Hi all - Here is a new version of De Noche with specific lines for the French, Italian, and German verses.

To those familiar with languages, I'll take any feedback you're willing to give. We'll begin using this in rehearsal. I did not put the English verse in there...do you think we can manage that one on our own?

:)

Deirdre