[phoenixchorale] April 30 concert date

  • From: Deirdre McClure <dmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchorale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 13:22:22 -0500

Hi all,

I am excited to announce that we are ready to book April 30th, 7:30 PM as our Spring Concert date at the Cathedral of St. Luke on State Street in Portland.

This concert, as you know, will be performed in support of the Immigrants Legal Advocacy Project, ILAP. Our repertoire from the MLK performance last month, in addition to new pieces and some from last summer, will be presented. We have a lot of good and rewarding work to do in the next 2 1/2 months.

Keep on singing! See you next week at 6:45.

Deirdre