[phoenix-project] Re: training program

  • From: "Dr. R Gowrishankar, Assistant Professor, Physics, SSSIHL" <rgowrishankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:33:26 +0530

Dear Dr Ajith
I thank you for the mail and the selection letter. After seeing this mail
on the program to be conducted in two parts, I wanted to know where it will
be in Tamilnadu? Because I am from Andhra and my natice is tamilnadu, and
month of May is vacation for my University, I could as well exchange my
place with someone who would be interested in Coming to Newdelhi.
Please kindly let me know where it will be in Tamilnadu? and when?
Then I can decide and write to you....
Regards,
RGS

--