[phoenix-project] Re: phoenix-m cro not working.

  • From: Ajith Kumar <ajith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:16:18 +0530

Vimal Joseph wrote:

Hello Ajith Sir,

We'v tried the Phoenix-M, but with that live cd, we are not getting
the CRO output.

The programs on the menu are for accessing the Parallel port version. To get the Phoenix-M CRO working do the following.

Connect the box to serial port 0.
run the program cro.py from www/Phoenix-M/apps/cro.py

If you face any trouble  (read the chapter 3 of the manual)
and make sure the device is connected by issuing a read_inputs() call.
Production of Phoenix-M has started now.

ajith

Is there any difference in using the software in the
cd for Phoenix-M? How can we test whether the hardware works
correctly? or is it a software problem?

regards,

~vimal