[phoenix-project] Regarding Phoenix Kit installation in RTLinux or Slackware 11.0

  • From: "praba karan" <prabampm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:09:06 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

                This is Prabakaran here doing project in Real Time Linux, In
which i'm in need to get the real time data
(i.e Tempereture) to my real time linux through phoenix kit, In this case  i
cann't use the pheonix cd so please suggest me  the procedure to access the
phoenix kit data  in my  realtime  Linux machine or else suggest  me the
procedure to install the phoenix  kit  in  slackware 11.0

                                                                      Thank
you.

Regards,
Prabakaran