[phoenix-project] Power spec for older-generation hardware (PHOENIX)?

  • From: Fernando Perez <Fernando.Perez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 18:23:13 -0800

Hi all,

I want to plug in my older-version PHOENIX hardware directly to the
power supply, but I can't find in the documentation any specification
for the voltage range and polarity of the plug.  I don't want to fry
it by hooking up the wrong thing...

Also, I remember a while back downloading a .deb with all the software
for the older version, but looking at this page I can't find a link to
the deb file anymore:

http://www.iuac.res.in/~elab/phoenix/software/index.html

Is that still around somewhere?

I know the ExpEyes is the new version, but I have one of the old ones
that I want to put to good use...

Thanks!

your email ID, choose Unsubscribe and submit.