[phoenix-project] Re: Posting News

  • From: dinu g <cdtdinu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:00:06 +0000 (GMT)

  respected sir,
Our project presentation and viva all are over.MG
University had conducted a two day exhibition at
kottayam mamman mappila hall named "CYBER FEST
2006"and as part of our departenment
(electronics)there was a stall on phoenix box.there we
received very good response from students and lot of
enquires for conducting phoenix work shop in various
colleges.
Our departenment(specially in the interest of rajieev
sir) is conducting a three day workshop on phoenix,on
4,5&6th of this month for the plustwo teachers in
kottayam district.after seeing the responce we are
planning for a series of work shops.

                                        your's
faithfuly
                                          siby&dinu