[phoenix-project] Re: Phoenix at `Linux Bangalore'

  • From: Ajith Kumar <ajith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:26:51 +0530

Pramode C.E. wrote:

Hello,

I had talked to the organisers of `Linux Bangalore'
(http://foss.in) regarding participation of the
Phoenix project in the Exhibition section - they are
interested. It will be a chance to get a bigger
exposure.

It would be nice if you can manage it. I am not sure I will be able to come in Dec.

Ajith, can you just mention that the Phoenix s/w is
under the GPL on the web site?

It is there now on the front page itself. Software is GPL and hardware schematics can be copied freely. Only restriction IUAC is placing is
to ensure that those who make and sell the hardware maintain the quality.

regards

ajith

Regards,
Pramode