[phoenix-project] Re: Phoenix Workshop at IUAC

  • From: "Chennakesavan Selvaraju" <cselvaraju@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 22:52:41 +0530

Dear Ajith Sir,
Thanks for your mail.  Today I discussed the issue of procuring the Phoenix
boxes for our college and it has been decided that the college will procure
5 sets (complete with all the additional accessories).  I will be sending a
proposal to the management in formal writing for the purchase order.  I have
been told that I can take advance amount when I come there and purchase the
boxes.  I can also bring in a draft for the required amount if so needed.
What do you suggest I should do?  Also can I go ahead with online
registration for the workshop on monday?
Please let me know.
 Thanking you.
 With regards,
 C. Selvaraju