[phoenix-project] Phoenix Usermanual

  • From: "Pramode C.E." <pramode_ce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:26:27 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I have started writing a small user manual/tutorial
for Phoenix and hope to complete it in a day or two.
The unfinished version is available at:

http://pramode.net/projects/phoenix/doc/usermanual.ps.gz

Please let me know your
comments/suggestions/criticisms

I think an API reference can be attached as an
appendix
(or put up as a separate document)

I am writing the documentation using LyX which I use
almost exclusively for preparing my notes - it's easy
to export the document to LaTeX and then to HTML.

Pramode C.E
http://pramode.net