[phoenix-project] Hello

  • From: Ayesha Mariam <ashamma786@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:40:33 +0530 (IST)

 I really hope this gets to you in time, I was robbed during my trip to
Swansea,Wales,all my belongings including mobile phone and credit card
were all stolen.I asked

my bank to cancel my cards and place hold on my account to avoid unauthorized
access. I need your help flying back home.

I am cash strapped at the moment. I've made contact with my bank but the
 best they could do was to send me a new card in the mail which will
take 3-5 working days to

arrive here. I need you to lend me some money to sort my self out of
this predicament, i will pay back once i make it out of Swansea.I would
be needing $2500 to

cover my expenses and settle my hotels bills, i would have contacted via
 mobile, but i lost contact with everyone so the easiest way i can be in
 contact with anyone is

via email, i promise as soon as i get the needed funds transferred via
western union,i will call you.Let me know if this works out for you so
that i can forward you

details on how to get it to you.

Keep me posted.

Thanks