[phoenix-project] Re: Another version of expEYES

  • From: "DARGA Arouna" <arouna.darga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:57:53 +0200

Dear all,

Ajith, thank you for your work!

I am interested about using very low cost laptop with expEYES. I see here
(http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/1228), that it is possible to use
expEYES with Rasberrypi. That is a good new for!

I have previously buy several  expEYES (USB version). I note in the link
above that there is ExpEYES version with GPIO connections.

Any suggestions about low cost laptop are welcome.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Best regards

De :  <mailto:phoenix-project-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
phoenix-project-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [