philoSOPHIA: a feminist society DEADLINE EXTENDED BEAUVOIR CONFERENCE

  • From: Sarah LaChance Adams <daughterofwayneandnancy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PhiloSOPHIA list <philosophia-afs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:08:35 -0700 (PDT)

Dear PhiloSOPHIA,

We have extended the deadline for abstract submissions to the Beauvoir Society
Conference to be held this June in Eugene, Oregon, to April 15th.  So far we
have submissions from England, Canada, Italy, Germany, Brazil, and many parts
of
the U.S., but we'd like to see more.  Please consider submitting.  There will
also be a designated undergraduate panel, so if you have undergraduates writing
on Beauvoir, encourage them to submit.

The CFP is attached.  Please circulate it widely.

Sarah LaChance Adams
University of Oregon