philoSOPHIA: a feminist society CFP

  • From: Sarah LaChance Adams <daughterofwayneandnancy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "philosophia-afs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <philosophia-afs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:16:10 -0800 (PST)

 Greetings Philosophers,

Please find attached to this email a call for papers for an anthology on
philosophies of love and sex. Our hope is to reinvigorate the literature on the
topic with fresh insights from previously underrepresented philosophical
traditions. Although perspectives from all philosophical traditions are
welcome, we especially encourage continental (broadly construed),
phenomenological and feminist approaches.

Please consider contributing to this volume, and share this CFP with your
colleagues and graduate students.
Do not hesitate to contact me with questions.
Sincerely,

Dr. Sarah LaChance Adams
Assistant Professor of Philosophy
University of Wisconsin, Superior
Co-editor: Coming to Life: Philosophies of Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Mothering