philoSOPHIA: a feminist society Antigone Bibliography

  • From: Fanny Soderback <fannymatilda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: philosophia-afs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear PhiloSophia Community,

(I am sorry if you are receiving this more than once, as I am reaching out
through a few different list-serves).

I am compiling a bibliography of essays, articles and books relevant to
feminist readers of the Antigone. Anything (published) that deals with the
character or story of Antigone in a way that may be broadly construed as
"feminist" will be included. I am writing to you all to ask if you know of
relevant texts (especially marginal/obscure/foreign language/less known ones).
Any help in this matter would be appreciated, as I want the bibliography to be
as extensive and diverse as possible. Feel free, of course, to pass on this
request to people you know who might be of help.

I would need this information by October 20.

Please reply to fannymatilda@xxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks, and I hope you are all well,
Fanny Söderbäck

---

Fanny Söderbäck
PhD Candidate