[phillylinux] XML editor

  • From: The Nut <thenut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phillylinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 08:53:16 -0500

Does anyone know of a decent XML editor? I was hoping maybe there was something built on the Eclipse platform. I'm looking for something that could suck in a dtd and then show me what attributes of objects were valid for me to add to a file, etc; kind of like what eclipse does for members of java objects.

I'm trying to craft an autoinstall file for openSuSE (suse uses xml for this), but the examples are far from complete, and it's hard to dig thru the dtd by hand.

~Paul