[phillylinux] Re: Greetings and Meetings

  • From: Khalil Hudson <mindrotted@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phillylinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:54:32 -0400

Hey Guys,
Glad to see the email. I have been very pre-occupied lately and haven't been
to the group in a while, but i am back full throttle. I'm due for a
presentation, i can't wait to see you guys present(Paul and E), maybe we can
play around with my G1. Well whatever the case maybe I'm glad to see that
flame is rekindled. I will definitely present soon. Just want something
interesting to offer. i have been doing a little sodering maybe i can bring
in one of the kits i put together.
Well i'll be at the next meeting. See you there or maybe in irc... same
server same channel.

irc.freenode.net
#plum

kasted @ research[dot]coopdigital[dot]net