[NYC Area Pharmacognosy List] lab tech position

  • From: "Kurt A. Reynertson" <kar2021@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pharmacognosy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:49:51 -0400

Our lab (Gudas lab/Pharmacology/Weill Cornell, NYC) is hiring for a lab tech position, and is partial to those with both a chemistry and some molecular experience. Please pass this on to any recent BS/MS graduates you know who might be searching for jobs at the moment. If they send me a resume, I can pass it on to our lab manager. Or they can apply online.

The official posting can be found at:
https://cornellu.taleo.net/careersection/2000/jobsearch.ftl
searching for the  position: Research Technician I-12301

Best,
Kurt

Kurt Allerslev Reynertson, Ph.D.
Department of Pharmacology