[NYC Area Pharmacognosy List] FW: Phytochemistry Seminar by NCI Scientist at Brooklyn College

  • From: "Reynertson, Kurt [CPCUS]" <KReynert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pharmacognosy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pharmacognosy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 18:14:01 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: EDWARD.KENNELLY [mailto:EDWARD.KENNELLY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 2:04 PM
To: adamnegrin@xxxxxxxxx; Vanya Petrova (vanya.petrova@xxxxxxxxx); Reynertson,
Kurt [CPCUS]; Adam Kavalier (adamkavalier@xxxxxxxxx); adel hussein
(adelhussein1455@xxxxxxxxx); Harini Senthil (harinisen@xxxxxxxxx); Jimmie Fata
(Jimmie.Fata@xxxxxxxxxxxx); lseinbond@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Phytochemistry Seminar by NCI Scientist at Brooklyn College

Dr. John Buetler, will be speaking at Brooklyn College this Friday on his work
on natural products from plants for cancer therapy.  He works at the Molecular
Targets Laboratory, CCR, NCI, and I know him well from the American Society of
Pharmacognosy.  I hope you will be able to attend.

Dr. John Beutler
Englerins and schweinfurthins, anticancer drug candidates from African plants
Brooklyn College Chemistry Colloquium Spring 2014
Time: 2:30 to 3:30 PM Fridays in Room 432 Ingersoll Hall Extension (NE)

Edward J. Kennelly, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
 Lehman College, CUNY