[pedevel] regressions

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pe Develop" <pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 20:57:45 +0200 CEST

Hi there,

I noticed some regressions in Pe since the recent updates by Oliver:

- starting Pe with "pe some-new-file" will no longer create an empty
window "on that location" (so that a "save" will really create it
there), it will just annoy me with a message that there is no file
named that way

- when a document is changed externally, pressing "Reload" does not
work anymore

I don't have the time right now to look into this, but if no one does
it until, say, next tuesday, I'll start working on it.

Bye,
   Axel.