[pedevel] Re: Team leader of Pe?

  • From: Oliver Tappe <pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:19:20 +0100

Hello everyone,

thanks to the cooperation of Keith and Omid (from BeUnited), I seem to have
successfully jumped the queue so that I am now officially the new team
leader of project Pe >;o)

You should be able to reach me at pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or through this
list anytime.

In order to know what work needs to be done, I think it'd make sense to
collect a list of open bugs and feature wishes. If we have this list (which
will be a moving target to some respect) we should be able to prioritize
things and maybe even might divide the work between the volunteers...

I for one would like to apply a patch that allows Pe's dialogs to pop up
directly under the mouse if the desktop is in focus-follows-mouse mode, as
it really is a pain in the lower back if the dialog doesn't have the focus
when it's shown.

Another thing I'd like to implement is Andrew's suggestion about adding
support for multiline search and replace.

That's it from me for now. Please shout if you know of some bugs/problems
that needs fixing or which external contribution still awaits integration.

I'd rather have things mentioned twice than forget about anything...

cheers,
        Oliver