[pedevel] Team leader of Pe?

  • From: Oliver Tappe <pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 13:27:42 +0100

Hello everyone,

I wonder if any of you have heard any news about Keith McAfee (Pe's current
team lead), because it seems that he has more or less lost interest...

Since I really would like to keep Pe going (and to clean up my pending
patches and get them applied >;o) I would like to get this "situation"
solved. I believe Pe as a project deserves to be pulled back on track and
in order to do so, it should have someone supervising the project as a
leader (again).

Since Andrew Bachmann has done most work on Pe and probably knows it best,
I'd say he is first choice >:o) (well, mine anyway!)

If noone likes to do it, I'd volunteer myself, but I really don't want to
give the impression that I'm elbowing my way into it (as I am not even a
member of the team yet!).

So, Andrew, what do you say?

BTW: What team members are there (it seems beunited doesn't show info on
that)?

cheers,
        Oliver