[pedevel] Re: R1A2 Pe build

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:57:36 -0700

 There's also a couple of bug
>> reported for Pe, perhaps they are easy fixes and just need some
>> attention?
>> http://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?group_id=5154
>
> Don't know about those, but two things annoy when I use a
> default-configured Pe:
>
> * The alternate Home feature is turned on (though admittedly pretty much
> all editors seem to have that default nowadays).
>
> * The Undo shortcut is Cmd-Y for some reason.
>
> CU, Ingo

I ran a build last night and committed the updated build to Haiku
today.  If anyone fixes any of the bugs I can run another build in the
next few days.  I used haikuporter to automate the build and
packaging.  Hopefully that worked right, but for some reason the zip
is quite a bit smaller than the previous build so there might be
something missing... perhaps it didn't get a doc directory.  It'll
recheck it soon to see if I can tell what's causing the size
difference.
-scottmc