[pedevel] Pe has moved again, this time back to BerliOS

  • From: Oliver Tappe <pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pe Develop <pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:10:17 +0200

Hi there,

unfortunately, due to OsDrawer.net being less than useful, I felt the need
to move Pe back to BerliOS:

        http://developer.berlios.de/projects/pe-editor

So, I have pushed the Mercurial repo to BerliOS and deactivated the
obsolete subversion repository that was still sitting there.

You can find the new repository here:

        http://hg.berlios.de/repos/pe-editor                    (read-only)
        https://<developername>@hg.berlios.de/repos/pe-editor   (writable)

At least we now again have a working infrastructure. I suppose the
ill-effects of this move shouldn't be too bad, since apparently not many
people knew that project pe had moved to OsDrawer in the first place ;-)

cheers,
        Oliver

P.S.: I've tried to remove the code from our OsDrawer repository and
replace it with a hint at its new home, but I currently can't seem to push
there, as the authorization fails. That used to work until yesterday ...