[pedevel] Re: Pe has arrived at BerliOS!

  • From: "BiPolar" <BiPolar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 05:28:00 -0300 ART

Hello.

Andrew Bachmann wrote:
> > > #> mkdir pe && cd pe
> > > #> svn checkout
> > > svn+ssh://<berlios-user>@svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/pe-editor/trunk
> >
> > Works fine.
>
> I have also checked out and built here. [...]

I guess I'm the only one getting: "svn: Malformed network data" error messages,
right?

I haven't been able to do a full (dev) checkout, as almost always the only
thing I get, after the password prompt, is the said message. Ocasionally it
starts working, downloads some files and then... the error message :-(

At first I thought it maybe just my flaky dial-up (net_server) connection, but
anon checkouts from BerliOS do work ok so...

Does anyone know where the problem could be? Any suggestions?
I'm using:
- OpenSSL-0.9.7e+SSH-3.9p1-R5.pkg
- Subversion-1.1.3.pkg

Thanks in advance.