[pedevel] Parentheses Highlighting

  • From: "Ingo Weinhold" <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 15:28:39 +0200

Howdy,

am I the only one who misses highlighting of matching
parentheses/braces/brackets when the cursor is positioned before or after one?
I find the "Balance While Typing" option only of very limited use. Particularly
when just reading code, one has to delete and re-type a
parenthesis/brace/bracket to see the matching one (and then undo twice), which
is just annoying.

Would anyone mind...

* ... if highlighting matching parentheses/... near the cursor would be
introduced?

* ... if the current feature would be removed?

CU, Ingo