[pedevel] Re: New Find-Dialog (started)

  • From: Rainer Riedl <mlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 14:55:53 +0200

Hi,

ok, the wedding (not mine:-) is over, half the alcohol is gone perhaps time
to get back on track :-)

Axel:
> Great! If you'll find the time to include the PaneSwitch there to hide
> the multi file search, it would be even nicer :-)

Hmm, ok, I first wanted to change this dialog that way, that there are two
columns, left the search options and right the multi file options. But I
forgot that some people voted for a pane switch. So I dump my idea and
implement it the way it is done sofar first. Then this is in CVS I thinbk
about adding that switch.

Oliver:
>Concerning additional features, Rainer, I am pretty sure that you would
>make Andrew very happy by inserting support for multi-line searches... >;o)

haha, perhaps after you have replaced the posix regex with pcre 5  ;-)

(Is it hot today?! :-)