[pedevel] Re: Fwd: Feuture request

  • From: Oliver Tappe <pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:30:39 +0200

Hi,

On 2006-08-16 at 00:51:46 [+0200], Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Mikael Konradsson" <mikael.konradson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I had a recent discussion with Oliver about a bug. I guess some of
> > you
> > use the worksheet? (terminal provided by Pe).
> > When you do a BeOStype(BRect for instance).PrintToStream() the output
> > doesnt occur when it should. It is like Pe buffers them, and when it
> > reached a size it writes the buffer to the output window (worksheet).
> > To test, write some printfs and run the application from Worksheet.
> > Then do the same from Bash. (or Eddie).
>
> That reminds me, do we have a bug tracker that we actually use?
> Are we supposed to use the one from BerliOS?

Yes, I'd say so, unless it proves to be too bad during use...

> Do we have a home page?

Well, there is one on BerliOS, but it has no content, so "no". Do we need
one? What would be on it? And most important: *Who* will hack it?

> End user documentation?

There is some, but it is very old and thus doesn't reflect the current state.
I suppose we should really update it for the next release. Any volunteers,
please queue up, there is enough for everyone >;o)

cheers,
        Oliver