[pedevel] Re: Fwd: Feuture request

  • From: "Mikael Konradsson" <mikael.konradson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 05:31:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there!
Iam the annoying guy with all the feature reqeusts.
> Hi,
>
> because of me-too-s I respond to Axels mail :-)
>
> > Never used it - I only get occasionally annoyed by it when I
> > accidently
> > hit Alt-Enter :-)
>
> Me too :-)
>
> > A "TODO" add-on OTOH would be a very nice addition. Even though the
>
> Don't know exactly what such an addon will do but it sounds
> interesting. So
> another me too here :-))

The addon matches '//TODO: Comment', and adds an entry to an menu (like
header popupmenu in current version of Pe).
This is very handy when you are more than one dev on a project.
Ofcourse you can always grep for it, but Iam lazy =)

I agree with Axel that folding ins't that much of a need. And again
that 'Magic Prototyper' is very welcomed.

I had a recent discussion with Oliver about a bug. I guess some of you
use the worksheet? (terminal provided by Pe).
When you do a BeOStype(BRect for instance).PrintToStream() the output
doesnt occur when it should. It is like Pe buffers them, and when it
reached a size it writes the buffer to the output window (worksheet).
To test, write some printfs and run the application from Worksheet.
Then do the same from Bash. (or Eddie).
/Mikael