[pedevel] Fwd: Feuture request

  • From: Oliver Tappe <pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pe Develop <pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:19:40 +0200

Hi there,

I have received a couple of feature requests from Mikael Konradsson that I'd
like to share with the list.

What are your feelings about any of these? Is anyone on the list actually
using the stderr-window? Would folding be urgent, nice-to-have or overkill?

Thanks a lot for any input >:o)

cheers,
        Oliver

On 2006-08-10 at 13:37:53 [+0200], Mikael Konradsson