[pedevel] Re: Bugfix release 2.4.1 planned

  • From: Rainer Riedl <mlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 12:56:27 +0100

Hi there!

> Iam not using Pe nor BeOS theese days. But Iam planning to get back. I know

Who said "They never come back"?! ;)

> 1. Possibility to add CCTAGS or some intellisense functionality?

Is that some kind of auto completion?! Don't think so that there's something
like this. AFAIK there's a Glossary where you insert some kind of macros
with a keystroke and a HTML-Palette - never used that stuff

> 2. Tabbed interface (Maybe it got that?)
> 3. Folding.

I go confirm with Axel here - personally I have no need for these

> Nice to see that you guys still work on this Editor.

I think most of us here are quite limited in time so most changes and
additions are just made to match personal needs. So to say only fix it if
you are more annoyed by it then it takes time to fix it. So I doubt that
there will be big fundamental changes until someone is really bored or
absolutely needs one feature. :(