[pedevel] Re: Bugfix release 2.4.1 planned

  • From: "Mikael Konradson" <mikael.konradson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 11:37:33 +0100

Hi there!
Iam not using Pe nor BeOS theese days. But Iam planning to get back. I know
this is about bugfixes but I remember getting frustrating about lacking
features.

1. Possibility to add CCTAGS or some intellisense functionality?
2. Tabbed interface (Maybe it got that?)
3. Folding.

Any plans to add any of them? Maybe some of them already works?
Nice to see that you guys still work on this Editor.
Thanks!

/Konrad