[pedevel] Re: Bugfix release 2.4.1 planned

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 00:01:23 +0100

On 2007-11-07 at 18:04:32 [+0100], Oliver Tappe <pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> triggered by a recent bug-report from Mark Hellegers that concerns the
> latest
> public release of Pe (2.4), I'd like to make a bugfix release 2.4.1.
>
> If you know of any issues that you'd like to get fixed before that release
> is
> done, please post them to this list until Friday (so I can make that release
> over the weekend).

I can reliably reproduce a problem with the detection of file changes:
Whenever "svn up" updates a file I have opened in Pe, the document silently
(i.e. without alert) changes its state to "modified". That is the "Save"
action becomes available, and closing the window causes the "Save changes..."
alert to pop up.

CU, Ingo