[pedevel] Re: Bugfix release 2.4.1 planned

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 18:48:23 +0100

Oliver Tappe wrote (2007-11-07, 18:04:32 [+0100]):
> Hi there,
>
> triggered by a recent bug-report from Mark Hellegers that concerns the
> latest public release of Pe (2.4), I'd like to make a bugfix release
> 2.4.1.
>
> If you know of any issues that you'd like to get fixed before that
> release is done, please post them to this list until Friday (so I can
> make that release over the weekend).

* I don't know if I am running the latest version (I think I am), but on
ZETA, any pe document window where I use the "parent folder popup" and
actually make the folder open in Tracker, will be locked up afterwards.

* When shutting down the system, Pe will ask me if I want to save changes.
But it will not necessarily show the window that is affected. It won't
bring it to the current workspace, or un-minimize it if it would need to.
If I try to show the window by other means, it will not redraw as long as
the alert is showing.

Best regards,
-Stephan