[pedevel] BeBook Bookmarks extension

  • From: "BiPolar" <BiPolar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:11:53 -0300 ART

Hello there.
I know that you, BeOS gurus, will not need this one...
But us... poor mortals... do need BeAPI help.  :-)

Today I ripped Alan Ellis's Be API Fetch (an Eddie add-on) and made a
Pe extension from it. I'm attaching the result so you (probably Andrew)
can fix any outstanding bug it may have and, if you want, include it on
Pe's CVS.

This was something that I was missing on Pe, but was affraid to code.
But we (in BePascal) had request for this too so...

The only shortcomming is that it always shows the first result (if
any). I'm too C/C++ illiterate as for adding a nice windows with the
results (à la BeIDE). Anyway, it serves my purposes right now.

(it is possible to assign a shortcut for this one? Like F1?)

On other topic:
On BePascal we are doing small improvements to the pascal highlighter
(oco is working on a better pop-up function, and we are doing
corrections on the keyword's file). Shall we send our changes here, or
we should send them directly to you Andrew?

(regarding the changes on the keyword file: as our compiler is still
evolving, we need to make some corrections from time to time).

Oscar.

P.S.: Thanks to Olivier for the popup fix!
P.S2: to Andrew: be forgiving of the code :-)

E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

-- Type: text/x-source-code
-- File: BeBookFetch.cpp

-- Type: application/x-be_attribute
-- File: BeOS Attributes