[pdxacl] Re: ACL User Group Meeting

  • From: "Petersen, Anne" <Anne.Petersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pdxacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pdxacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:15:19 -0800

Count me in. :)

- Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: pdxacl-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdxacl-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jodi Bennett
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 11:11 AM
To: pdxacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pdxacl] ACL User Group Meeting

Hello Everyone,

Can I get a quick reply if you plan on attending tomorrow. I forgot about
security at Conway needing a list of attendees.

Thanks,

Jodi

This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified that you
may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this
message.